• Experience in Unity3D, Unreal Engine or any other game engine,
• Proficient in one or more of the following languages: C/C++/C#,
• Hands on experience with integrating native plugin with Unity/Unreal,
• Exposure to XR technologies like stereoscopic rendering, time warping, foveated rendering etc
We are looking for a talented engineer with programming experience in game engines like Unity/Unreal who can work with our engineering team to build & maintain a VR/XR compatible bridge b/w virtual content engine & other components of Gridraster. Engineer should be able to develop the solution for different VR/XR platforms like, Windows, Android & iOS for devices like Microsoft Hololens, Oculus quest.
- Developing & maintaining a rendering that is optimized for XR(AR/VR/MR) ecosystem, considering rendering complexity, transmission cost & perceptual complexity.
- Building cross-platform libraries & frameworks that support fast, responsive & beautiful immersive experiences.
- Write high-quality, performant, and maintainable code.
- Optimize the stack considering computation requirements of XR ecosystem.
- Support diverse devices including small footprint head mount devices.
- Create solutions that will consider unique live-VR constraints, such as stereoscopy, real-time performance, video stitching & immersive user experience.
- Identify, communicate & solve challenging technical problems in a team-oriented environment.
MESSAGE TO CANDIDATE
This is an opportunity to join a company that will maximize your expertise, industry relationships, and earnings potential. Our opportunity represents an amazing growth market and customer opportunities involving deep technology and compelling use cases to drive customer adoption.