DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Military Aircraft Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) – Market and Technology Forecast to 2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Military aircraft MRO market consists of maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for military aerial platforms such as fighter, trainer, transport and special mission aircraft. The MRO process in military aviation is carried out at different stages of an aircraft’s lifespan which are classified by different levels such as O-level, I-level and D-level.
Military MRO market is highly specialised requiring accuracy and technical expertise. Aircraft maintenance is a mandatory requirement for forces around the world in order to efficiently operate their aircraft fleets and get the best use out of them during their lifespan. Thus, the market is highly driven by ageing fleets that need to be replaced or need midlife upgrades, as well as, the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of large fleets in various regions.
The study “Military Aircraft Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) – Market and Technology Forecast to 2031” examines, analyses, and predicts the evolution of military MRO technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next eight years – 2024-2031 in the aerospace industry. It also examines markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Throughout the report we show how military aircraft MRO is conducted today to add real value, as well as how will they be done in the near and distant future. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis.
Covered in this study
- Overview: Snapshot of the military aircraft MRO market during 2023-2031, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments and sheds light on the emergence of new technologies.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyses changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various type and platform markets from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into fleet modernisation patterns and development of the technology for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the segmental market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Impact Analysis: Analysis on how certain events will impact the military aircraft MRO market. This will give you an indication on which factors are important for the forecast.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
The market is segmented by MRO Type, Platform and Region.
- Special Mission
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military aircraft MRO industry over the next eight years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different application segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military aircraft MRO business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelise resources by focusing on the ongoing programmes that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top platform providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
- AAR CORP.
- Adani Defence
- AIM Norway
- Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance (AFI KLM E&M)
- Air Works
- Airbus SE
- Amentum Services, Inc.
- AMETEK Inc.
- BAE Systems
- Bharat Dynamics Limited
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL)
- BJR Systems
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)
- International Aerospace Management Company (IAMCO)
- Invert Robotics
- Korean Aerospace Engineering & Maintenance Services (KAEMS)
- L3 Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MTU Aero Engines AG
- Nayak Group
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- PAE Incorporated
- Pratt & Whitney
- ProvenAir Technologies, LLC
- Raytheon Technologies
- Roke Manor
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
- Saab AB
- ST Engineering
- TAE Aerospace
- Tata Advanced Systems Ltd (TASL)
- Tata Group
- Tata Lockheed Martin Aerostructures Ltd (TLMAL)
- Textron Aviation Defence
- The Boeing Company
- Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fb5e2i